Thursday, July 12, 2007

Freehand Day 2

Takeshi Mod John Higby Painted Freehand 2

I have gotten a lot better at trapezes, and I have started practicing Windmill. I have managed to do a few consecutive windmills, but usually I have trouble just doing one. For some reason I want to throw the counterweight around too soon. Seems pretty easy though, easier than learning to juggle the windmill. I practiced Aerials for a bit, but I can't manage to do one after anything but a pinwheel or around the world. I still can't bind left handed, but I practiced a normal bind for a while, and I get cleaner binds with that than I used to. Half the time it just slips, but I remember when I got a knot 50% of the time, so that is an improvement!

After managing to knock the cap out of this pretty yoyo, I threw a blue Duncan die on my Lyn Fury. The Lyn Fury is my least favorite yoyo. I used to think it was the color (yellow and black), but I love my KOS and it is the same color. Still I might throw a half Lime Green Lyn Fury into my cart next time I order from yoyonation. I'm not worried about dropping my Lyn Fury. Currently it has no shims and is double recessed silicon. I'm tempted to add some thin lube, but I like that it is easy to bind right now.

John Higby e-mailed me back, the fabulous string on Dawn's FH0 is gString. I just e-mailed an order off for some Regular Lemon Aid and Orange Soda and SSE Aquamarina (figure it will match my 888).

No comments: