Thursday, November 15, 2007

Me and Jesus



Me and Jesus (by Sonny Hood)

Me and Jesus,
We're the best of friends.
From the time I see the sunrise,
until the long day ends.
He's my savior,
I can count on him.
Me and Jesus,
We're the best of friends.


Sometimes I start my day,
things don't go right.
It's an uphill battle
it's a constant fight.
I just look to Jesus,
in Him I can depend.
I know he'll always be there.
He's my faithful friend.



You take one step forward,
then you slide back two.
You know what I mean,
It's happened to you.
You can look to Jesus,
He'll lend a helping hand.
You know He'll always be there,
He's your faithful friend.



We all have our good days.
Sometimes they turn bad.
Sometimes we feel lonely.
Sometimes we feel sad.
Don't be discouraged,
say a prayer AMEN!
You know He'll always be there,
He's our faithful friend.



Lyrics and Song Copywrite Sonny Hood. Lyrics and video used by permission of Sonny Hood.

Performance was at the Men's Summit 2007 at Hermit Basin Lodge on November 11, 2007.

No comments: