Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Diabolo

Okay, so I finally broke down and got a pair of Finesse G3 Diabolos... I had my gall bladder out a month ago, and I couldn't do much for a week, and I decided I should order a set of Juggling Skarfs. But shipping was too much, ...

Yada yada yada... I have a yellow and orange G3!

I'm learning fast, I got them last Tuesday I think, and I can pass it under my leg either way, and do orbits around my leg. Yesterday I worked on a double clockwise sun (front then back). Today I worked on a half sun from a shoulder catch today at lunch.

Got out my Mini Motu waiting for the microwave after practice, and the thing feels really weird and small. Managed to do a spirit bomb and some shockwaves, but I was having trouble with just landing a trapeze. Very odd. Front throw tricks like Nanda Kanda and Boingy Boingy did not seem weird though, just the breakaway throw tricks.

I actually am much better left handed now since it hurt less to throw left handed after my surgery...

3 comments:

Noffie said...

pics?

Jonah Thomas said...

Daddy is too busy taking pictures of me and my new Nemo costume!

JamesIDoo said...

What, is this a photo blog now?


I have to get out my camera and tripod for taking pictures of our church's Men's Summit this weekend... I'll try to remember to get some pictures and video. Probably won't post anything until next week though.