Monday, March 29, 2010

Stampede and Summit

Summit 4x4

I'm not sure this takes a lot of Skillz to drive like I drive right now... but I'm having a lot of fun driving a couple new Traxxas trucks lately. I started out jumping a "little" Stampede over a small bike track near my house... the same one I was trying to ride my unicycle around last year. Then some jerk came in with a Bobcat and tore it up and put in 3' and 5' jumps in the place of 1', 2'and 3' jumps. I guess it might be more interesting on a bike, but they are now a bit too bumpy for my little stampede...

... so I got a Summit 4x4 for my birthday. The picture above was taken after driving around my back yard on a track I made out of snow.

Here is a video taken towards the end of my second set of batteries. Lots of fun!

No comments: